Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lotions, Gels and Oils

I use a variety of lotions, oils and gels during sessions. The majority are unscented, so please specify at the beginning of a session if you have any allergies. I will be sure to use the unscented lotions on you. I have worked on clients who are sensitive to most lotions and scents - no one has had any adverse reactions from either the scented or unscented products.

The oils are very absorbing into the skin; not like the older versions that left the skin extremely oily. If you prefer just lotion - again please let me know at the beginning of your session.

Gels are helpful in working out stress points that are hard to get to. They also easily absorb into your skin and will not leave any spots on your clothing.

If you have any questions about the products I use, feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment